TES Indian Army course is exclusive for 10+2 students of India. Technical Entry Scheme famous as TES course is one of the best ways to become a technical officer in Indian Army. Indian Army releases TES notification twice in a calendar year. Let us see eligibility criteria and how to apply for TES course of Indian Army.
- According to CDAF Coaching Institute (a) Candidates will be shortlisted based on cut % applied as decided by the Rtg Dte.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via e-mail /SMS regarding their Selection Centre allotment.
- Once Selection Centre has been allotted, candidates will select their SSB dates on first cum first serve basis by logging on to respective Selection Centre links forwarded via e-mail.
- Short listed candidates will be put through Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad. Interviews will be held in Aug/Sep 2019 onwards.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days. During their stay at SSB, Candidates are put through Psychological Tests, Group Tests and an Interview.
- Candidates will be put through stage – I of the selection procedure on the first day. Only successful candidates shall be retained for balance of the testing. Candidates who fail to qualify in stage – I, will be returned on the first day itself. Stage I am psychologically originated tests including intelligence test.
- Successful candidates at the SSB will be required to undergo medical tests lasting 3 to 5 days less Sundays and gazetted holidays.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of TES entry under Al 53/78.
- Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commission shall be entitled for AC III tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within the Indian limits. Candidates who apply again for the same type of commission will not entitled to travelling allowance on any subsequent occasion.
What is Indian Army 10+2 TES Entry Vacancies
Vacancies Per Course is ranges between 85-90 and released twice a year.
ATTENTION: SSB, 2019 SCHEDULE ; 14 Days Comprehensive Course starts on every Monday.